Working in the Computer Industry? If youre looking for a fresh, exciting new challenge then read on.
DIGITAL SERVICES SYSTEMS DEVELOPER 37 HRS
Salary £28,858 with potential incremental progression to £30,603 per annum
We require a technical lead across all networking, server infrastructure and digital technologies. You will be expected to make a significant contribution to long term strategic digital and IT strategies.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- You hold a computing related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience of maintaining IT systems to a high level of performance and availability.
- Experience of developing IT infrastructure and services.
- Outstanding Microsoft server & services technical knowledge.
- Have good working knowledge of systems such as Cisco, VMWare & NetApp.
In return Lakes College can offer you a range of benefits including: -
- Up to 43 days annual leave per annum
- Generous Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- 1:1 mentor support
- Free on site car parking
- Comprehensive staff and personal development opportunities
For an informal chat please contact Human Resources on 01946 839300 ext: 1066
Closing date: Friday 31 March 2017 (12 noon)
Interview Date: Friday 7 April 2017
For further information and to apply, please click the application button below