As a Sales Administrator at our Carlisle dealership, it is your role to support the sales administration activities efficiently and effectively in line with Company policies and procedures.
-Monitor continuously the order and delivery progress
-Ensuring the efficient administration of all new and used vehicles for the Sales Department, effectively supporting all departments with the flow of communication and administration as necessary
- Registering and taxing vehicles in accordance with current processes
- Invoicing all vehicles sales in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensuring all paper work is maintained to an audit standard
- Provide data input to Sales department as necessary.
What were looking for:
- Experience in a main dealer in a Sales Administration role is desirable
- Experience using Pinnacle DMS system is desirable but not essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Strong communication skills, ensuring that all stakeholders are kept informed throughout the sales process
- Excellent planning and organising skills with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, can do attitude that will positively contribute to the Dealership working environment
Hours of Work: Full -Time, Monday to Friday
To apply, please click on the application button below. Applications must have a CV & covering letter.