CN Group is an independent and regional media company with award winning newspapers, magazines, radio stations, web portals, and events operating across Cumbria, Northumberland, North Lancashire and the South of Scotland.
Our brands are household and business favourites, reaching large audiences and offering powerful advertising solutions to both regional and national businesses.
As part of our continued development in the new world of multi-media, we are recruiting a Marketing Communications Executive to help shape and coordinate our marketing communications activity.
Duties will include:
- Assist marketing director to shape marketing communications strategy for both the company and for its individual products
- Coordinate the production of all internal and external marketing communications (including sales resource materials) for digital, print, live, and social channels through briefing, writing, proofing, and organising
- Present marketing communication activity and plans to colleagues at every level of the business
- Manage the distribution of marketing communications across all channels, including media selection
- Measure the effectiveness of all marketing communication activity using desk and secondary research
- Maintain workflow and intelligence gathering systems in support of all marketing communications
Ability and experience suitable for this role:
- Educated to HND/Degree level, preferably in English and/or marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have worked in a similar role, ideally in a print/digital media sales environment and in close co operation with sales teams.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Experience in media publishing is not essential as full training will be offered.
- Competitive salary, company car & mobile phone also included with the role.
Driving licence would be an advantage as some travel will be required to undertake the role.
If this role appeals to you, please click on the application button below to apply online, please include your CV together with an accompanying letter telling us how you can make a great contribution to CNs continued development.
Closing date for applications: 9 May, 2017