Systems Support Technician
Salary is Negotiable and dependant on experience.
We are currently looking for a Systems Support Technician to
supervise and undertake technical support responsibilities for resolving
incidents, equipment & service failure and user instruction in line with
agreed service levels. This is a mixed and varied role involving remote
diagnostics, client support, installation, commissioning and maintenance of
systems throughout the area.
- Undertaking Project based activities in support of both
internal and external Project Managers.
- Keeping the Service Desk updated and informed at all
times, escalation as necessary.
- Occasional provision of second line diagnosis and
resolution of incidents and faults within the Region or at the customers
remote sites. This will involve travelling to customer locations and remote
- Occasional provision of IMAC activities within the Region
or at the customers remote sites. This will involve travelling to customer
locations and remote support.
- Flexible working covering hours between 08.00-17.00
including overtime as required.
- Troubleshooting systems & services hardware.
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Good technical knowledge, skills and hands on experience
in Telecoms systems, IT & Network Services, Security Systems would be
beneficial to support this job application.
- A knowledge of Managed Network Service Provision SLA
together with experience of the Telecoms and IT industry would be advantageous.
- Experience with VOIP and SIP trunking, as is a good level
of IT literacy to cater for Unified Communications.
- Exemplary organisation and logistical skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Previous experience of any similar role would be
- Additional Training will be provided where required.
Connexions is a leading supplier of Voice and Data Systems
and Networks Services in the UK.
Established in 1990 Connexions have helped thousands of
businesses improve their communications experience and reduce their costs. We
pride ourselves in the long-term relationships we have maintained and continue
to develop. We supply a broad range of products and services to small, medium
and large-sized business customers, the public sector and not-for-profit
organisations. Our products include fixed telephone systems, IP telephony,
hosted phone systems, broadband, voice and data network services, I.T. systems
services & support, unified communications solutions, audio visual, CCTV
access & security, electrical installations and web design & hosting.
We strive to always provide the highest levels of customer
service and are committed to delivering high quality solutions to our customers
at a fair price. Being one of the areas largest technical systems and
communications services providers gives us the ability to respond much more
quickly to our customers needs and gives you the assurance that you are
working with an established business alongside highly qualified and motivated
To apply, please click on the application button below